Xeois provides a three day (21 hours) instructor-ledTraining in a lecture or classroom format, as an interactive workshop, as a demonstration with the opportunity for learners to practice, or even virtually, utilizing video-conferencing tools; and the instructor may have facilitation and teaching skills hands on training on Moodle training for content developers and teachers. Our audience are both trainers from educational institutes and business alike.
Target audience: For trainers in educational institute or business or government organizations. Who uses or would like to use moodle, for both classroom delivery and remote delivery
Objective: To prepare the Trainers/teachers to use Moodle to develop contents and effectively use Moodle as training platform in for both classrooms based and distance learningDistance education or distance learning is a field of education that focuses on teaching methods and technology with the aim of delivering teaching, often on an individual basis, to students who are not physically present in a traditional educational setting such as a classroom. It has been described as "a process to create and provide access to learning when the source of information and the learners are separated by time and distance, or both activity. Besides that this training also focuses technique for effectively using moodle tools and modules for evaluates student progress and student progress reporting.
Scope: By the end of this training trainers should be able to create an advanced course in Moodle. They shall be able to understand and prepare the commonly used activity and resource. Track students progress based on activity, module, course and feedback.
The trainers (students) shall also understand and shall be able to use key teaching techniques used in Moodle for effective delivery and evaluation.
- Introduction to Moodle
- Personal Account Information
- Exercise 1: practice using messaging and calendar
- Create a basic course and reports
- Moodle Creation Course Basics
- Basic reports
- Advanced reporting
- Exercise 2: Creating your own course add resource, activity, quizThe Quiz activity module allows the teacher to design and build quizzes consisting of a large variety of Question types, including multiple choice, true-false, and short answer questions. These questions are kept in the Question bank and can be re-used in different quizzes and evaluate grading
- Creating advanced and interactive courses
- Exercise 3: for creating interactive lessonThe lesson module presents a series of HTML pages to the student who is usually asked to make some sort of choice underneath the content area. The choice will send them to a specific page in the Lesson. In a Lesson page's simplest form, the student can select a continue button at the bottom of the page, which will send them to the next page in the Lesson.
- Moodle training techniques
- Adding Social activity to the course
- Creating quiz and populating the question bank
- Exercise 4: Managing compliance trainingCompliance training refers to the process of educating employees on the laws, regulations and company policies that apply to their day-to-day job responsibilities for moodle
- Working with blocks
This training includes a Moodle reference guide, a student handout with the reference guide and preformed on Moodle platform