Document Management with Alfresco
Alfresco is an Enterprise Class, Open Source, Open Standard Document and Content management system. Alfresco is an open sourcecompetitor of Microsoft SharePoint portal; which in much way supersedes SharePoint features.
Also is also known as Enterprise Content Management (ECM), DMS etc. AlfrescoDocument Management System can be used by any business vertical to stream line their document management workflow; share and collaborate in a very effective way.
Using Alfresco enterprise document repository, workflow are accessible from the cloud to any web enable devices with native client support of android and iOS.
A business institution that needs to manage complex documents; requires the input from a large number of work-group members can benefit from using Alfresco document management system. Alfresco addresses requirements such as group collaboration, project document creation from template, document approval process, record management and much more.
Xeo helps you with free of licensing cost, implementation as per your business requirement for deployment of any size, integrated to your business process; and provide you continue support supported by our experienced team of engineers.
Alfresco Feature Highlights on a simple workflow
- Uploading or creating a document from templates
- Document locking and Versioning
- Advance Document Search based on content, tag etc.
- Task assignments on documents
- Approving or rejecting a document
- Archiving and Publishing Document
- Cloud access over SharePoint, web-dev, web etc.
- Management of complete document life cycle
Xeois Service Offerings on Alfresco
- Free consultation on you Alfresco requirement
- Installation, Configuration and Deployment.
- Customization and Module development
- Alfresco Integration with other Enterprise applications as per clients requirement
- Integrating Alfresco to clients Business Process
- On-going Support, updates and upgrades (Managed Service)
- Document migration from a traditional file sharing system to Alfresco
- End user training on Alfresco